Per laser beam, a recess is engraved into the workpiece during laser marking. The material evaporates or melts. The depth of the marking is up to 50 µm.
This is a special form of engraving. In the case of metals, for example, an anodised/lacquered layer can be removed to expose the underlying layer (of a different colour).
Here the color of metals is changed by the heat of the laser beam and the atmospheric oxygen. There is no material removal worth mentioning. In this form of laser marking, the laser beam penetrates the metal by a maximum of 5 µm.
Laser marking by colour change (discolouration) can be carried out on most plastics and some paints. Special additives ensure a high-contrast colour change at the point of impact of the laser beam by our marking lasers.
The heat of the laser beam thermally decomposes the plastic at the points where it impinges. Gaseous decomposition products are produced and the plastic foams up.
- Unsurpassed flexibility and high quality at the same time
- Laser diodes have an extremely long lifetime
- Thermoelectric air cooling
- Radial marking
- Lightweight and above all compact design
- User-friendly and powerful software XS Designer under Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10
- Complete solutions as well as OEM laser systems available
- Flexible adaptability to your needs and applications due to in-house special machine construction